Friday, 7 October 2016

Winging it!

Hello there!

I've had quite a lot on recently so been a bit quiet on the blog front. I did however manage to finish my Prosecutor unit.


Going to be honest, while I think the models themselves are fantastic and incredible sculpts, painting the wings drove me a little bit crazy. I'm quite happy they are finished and I think the end result is pretty good!

 
I think I've come to the conclusion that Stormcast Eternals just aren't for me. The models are great and I think they definitely bring something to Age of Sigmar, but the range as a whole just doesn't really do anything for me. I like to really get into and army and build a theme around it and "Sigmarines" just aren't for me I think. I have a few other armies in mind that I am narrowing down, so I don't end up bankrupting myself, before I commit.
 
 
Having said that, I'm going to continue working through the box because I hate having unfinished jobs lying around and it's practise that I sorely need!
 
As an aside, I did recently attend an event, Mother of all Battles, here in Sydney and while Warhammer: Age of Sigmar wasn't a game being played, I did pick up some bargains for future projects that I'm excited about. I'll cover the event more in my next post where I'll show some of the awesome Bolt Action tables they had there.
 
If you want to follow my journey getting into wargames, please like my Facebook page, add me on Google + or follow me on Instagram
 
 
Any feedback and comments are always welcome! Thanks for reading!